Thursday, June 10, 2010

Nikki's Lesson on Conducting



I was so excited for this week's YW. I do not know how to lead music at all. Somehow I got busy and didn't remember what day it was(sometimes, it is hard to be me;)), so I got to YW late, and had misseed the first half. But I am so glad that I got to be there and feel the spirit. Everyone did so well when tested on their abilities to lead,great job! I was truly in awe of all you Young Women when Sister Soulier asked you to sit quietly and try to feel the Spirit when she played that song at the end. I could NOT believe how NO ONE even whispered a word. Everyone was still, I not only felt the Spirit from the music, but I felt so inspired by all your Sweet, Spirits, what a LOVELY group of girlies we have. I am so happy to get to work with you! And Nikki, thank you for giving such a great lesson, I so admire you and all your many talents, you are truly beautiful inside and out.:) For those who weren't able to make it last night, we surely missed you and look forward to seeing you on Sunday!
YW's ROCKS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment